"Done" Button

Home Forums Ideas and Suggestions "Done" Button

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Henning 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
September 3, 2012 at 1:15 pm #1738

Thomas

When creating a task with a date the “Done” button is way to small for my thumb. Most of the time I have to try two or three times because every time I tap “Done” my thumb touches the screen a few pixels outside of the buttons touch area and the task is gone.

When using two hands this is not an issue at all because I can use my other hand’s index finger. But when I’m doing this while walking (as I often do) I tend to use only one hand and that’s when it gets tricky.

So a solution could be to increase the button’s touch area for there seems to be enough empty space around it.

October 2, 2012 at 10:42 pm #1943

Henning

We have actually increased the touch area to the full height of the table bar and about 20 pixels on each side of the button. I think the issue is psychological, because the button looks small. It has the same proportions like an SMS send button though. We have probably solved this issue in Steps 2.0, but the release date for 2.0 is uncertain due to a limitation of resources.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘"Done" Button’ is closed to new replies.