The new Open list

Home Forums Questions and Answers The new Open list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Henning 5 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
April 18, 2012 at 3:08 pm #747

Jonne Naarala

Thanks for the update. One thing I do not fully understand is the new Open list. If I mark due dates for the list items, they are not anymore in consecutive chronological order in the new Open list (they were in the old version). I e.g. have due dates in the Open list like this:
18/04
29/05
04/05
20/04
15/05
20/04
etc…

I can’t get the idea for this. If I now look the upper part of my Open list I will get the impression that after 18/04 my next task is due 29/05. But that’s not true. My next task is due 20/04.

Best wishes,

Jonne

April 21, 2012 at 12:42 am #753

Henning

Hi Jonne, the Open list always shows the same order like your lists. You can change the order manually in each list. Only the due date of today shows up on top o the Open list, in chronological order. Let’s say you have an appointment today, at 11:00 AM and one at 02:00 PM. They will appear in chronological order, with the nearest appointment on the very top. However, the dates of the following days (tomorrow, the day after…) can be sorted manually within each list.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘The new Open list’ is closed to new replies.